Orthodox in theology and evangelistic in practice, Neighborhood Gospel Missions, Inc. believes in:
- The verbal and plenary inspiration of the Scriptures in their original form as the very Word of God. We use KJV.
- The Holy Trinity of Father, Son, and Holy Spirit: three Persons in one essence in the unity of the Godhead.
- The creation of man by the direct act of God and the Fall according to the Genesis record.
- The incarnation and the virgin birth of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, His bodily resurrection and his imminent personal return.
- His substitution and atoning death on the cross.
- The new birth through the regeneration of the Holy Spirit and the gift of eternal life through the grace of God.
- The sanctification of the believer by the Holy Spirit through faith and the Word of God.
- The final judgment of the wicked and Satan's doom with the wicked in the lake of fire.
- The eternal happiness of the righteous in the presence of the Lord, and the ushering in of eternal righteousness in the new Heaven and new earth.